Are you facing an unplanned pregnancy? Not sure what to do? What options are available?
During a crisis it is very difficult to know all the options and resources available to make the most informed decisions. Knowing how to find licensed medical professionals that specialize in serving women facing unplanned pregnancies is vital to receiving quality care. At ZOE Women’s Center® your health and well-being are our priority. We offer a variety of services for your support including health information, free pregnancy tests and limited obstetrical ultrasounds to confirm a viable pregnancy. ZOE Women’s Center® provides personal and quality services that empower women to make healthy decisions.
ZOE Women’s Center® offers free and confidential pregnancy testing.
Limited Obstetrical Ultrasounds
If your pregnancy test is positive and you are at least six weeks from your last menstrual period, we offer a no-cost limited obstetrical ultrasound exam. A licensed medical professional will confirm the viability of your pregnancy.
Our trained mentors will address your questions and concerns and help you develop a plan of action. Your peer mentor will continue to support you throughout this process.
We can help you get assistance with health issues related to your pregnancy.
Post Abortion Recovery
Perhaps you are one of the over 30% of women who have experienced an abortion in their past.
Afterwards, many women experience feelings of sadness or loss. Can you relate with any of the following?
- Are you reluctant to talk about your abortion?
- Do you sometimes think of your life in terms of ‘before’ and ‘after’ your abortion?
- Do you feel guilt, anger, or sorrow when discussing your abortion?
- Have you begun or increased the use of drugs or alcohol since your abortion?
- Have you developed an eating disorder since your abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of resentment or anger toward people involved in your abortion decision?
- Have you been avoiding or become overly dependent on relationships since your abortion?
- Do you have nightmares or flashbacks related to your abortion?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we can help. Please consider reaching out to us.